Thursday, January 31, 2008

booooorrrring....

So I think this post will be a little on the dull side, its just a few books and mags I've been in in the last little while... but not dull enough to not post it apparently, cause, I don't know, I like books and magazines and I get a little excited when my work gets printed in them...

Also, I appreciate when someone decides to put me in their publication, so this way I can help promote it for them a bit... But i don't think its very good promotion cause I don't think very many people really read my blog...

OK! Books! Magazines!

I'm particularly excited about this one:




It's entitled 'Illusive 2: Contemporary Illustration and its Context'. It's pretty huge, 340 pages lots of great interviews and examples of work... Its published by die gestalten verlag, one of my favourite publishers....

Ok, the next one is a Spanish magazine, its called Lamono, and we did a little interview a while back. The magazine has an awesome cover, some good art, and lots of pictures of pretty girls inside...



Ok, the last one actually came out a while ago, its a giant package from China called Plugzine vol. 2. The magazine is huge, tons of art in it (mostly from China and Japan), and comes with a blank sketchbook. I got 4 copies in the mail, so I have 4 new sketchbooks...






Ah, ok, thats it! The next post will be better, I got my new book in the mail! I'll photograph it and do a post soon...Oh, and I have photos from NYC last week, the trip was pretty awesome...

No comments: