Wednesday, October 28, 2009

detail

So I've pretty much figured out when my next show will take place... It will be in February at Fredericks and Freiser Gallery in NYC. Once I figure out a specific date, I'll post it on here...

Only 3 months to go, this is pretty much the point where I stay up until 7 am and crash on the studio couch for a few hours every night. But I've been stashing audiobooks to listen to for months, so I'm good...

Here is a detail from a recent piece... click it and it gets bigger...

5 comments:

Bryce Huffman said...

good luck man! i bet the show will look great!

Marcus Gunnar Pettersson said...

niiiiice!

S Sweetman said...

Good luck with the New York show. I'm wondering if you're thinking of having a show in Montreal in the next year or so. Though, if you can get shows in New York, I suppose, do that for sure.

The Arctic/Antarctic creature is great.

R2F said...

good luck with the show!!!, i absolutely love all your work and i show it to all my friends. im trying to save up so i can possibly purchase something from you but its hard since i live on my own making minimum wage.

Nina Lindgren said...

this last picture is amazing