Sunday, October 4, 2009

Drifting Creatives Video Interview


A couple weeks ago, the guys from Drifting Creatives came by the studio, we met, and I showed them some work and the studio and they filmed it. Drifting Creatives is comprised of Martin Hooper and Gavin Braman, two recent grads from Texas A&M University... They are driving all over the continent getting jobs, interviewing people, crashing on couches, and taking showers in car washes...

Anyway, check out the video, its HERE... I really liked these guys, I encourage you to sift through the other content on their site, they have some fun videos... They have a really good energy about them... Does that sound New Agey? I don't care, they DO have a really good energy about them...

I always get sorta nervous when a camera is around; I laugh kinda funny and all of a sudden everything I say takes the form of a question...: "So this one is kinda like the...uh...uh...mythical wildlife of ...uh... the rainforest?"

Although maybe I'm always like this and my friends are just too kind to tell me... Either way, after watching this I'm a little surprised that I've ever managed to get a girl to talk to me...

Anyway, good dudes, nice website, and I had a lot of fun meeting them... take a looksy...

2 comments:

Nik Dudukovic said...

Nice. You're a good speaker, don't be hard on yourself, blud.
I like the lizard penguin-baby.

Taya Cornett said...

Hey Nicholas,
I just saw you commented on my blog way back in march, haha this is so late but thanks so much. Its a huge compliment coming from you, your work is amazing and so immensely inspiring. I saw your piece at the magic pony and really loved it.