Friday, June 4, 2010

Cheap T-Shirts....



So my T-shirt supply is getting a bit thin, and I've decided to mark them down considerably to move them all, and to make room for some new shirts. Im out of a couple sizes, but if you go to my site, you can get any of my shirts for 66% off, which means they are $10 each. You still have to pay for shipping, but if you get a few, shipping is really cheap per shirt. So if you've ever wanted one of my shirts but didn't want to pay full price, this may be a good time...

6 comments:

Andrew Remington Bailey said...

Save me one of the invertabrate shirts in med/small if you have one,
Ill bring money for that and those books next time I am in the studio!

Nicholas Di Genova said...

sounds good, I think I'm out of mediums but I have smalls here... maybe we can do a partial trade for a couple of magic cards:p

Anonymous said...

Hey Nick,

I would love to get a invertabrate shirt in small. I live in Toronto, is there any way I could come pick it up myself instead of paying shipping?

ps. if you're trading magic cards look no further, i've got boat loads ahaha.

Nicholas Di Genova said...

Eon, absolutely... I'm at Niagara and Tecumseth, right at the corner, and am there mon-fri 11-6. I'm actually usually always there if those times don't work for you though... Let me know when is a good time...

And if you want to trade Magic cards for shirts, you are talking to the right guy... I only got into them about 4 days ago, so I'll be easy to rip off;p

Anonymous said...

I could swing by tomorrow afternoon if that works for you.
Which corner of that intersection are you on?

Nicholas Di Genova said...

South east corner, the big warehouse. There is a buzzer at the front door, buzz 979...